Yummy Topps Balanga Bataan

In front of the Yummy Topps

     Yummy topps restaurant  was located in front of Iglesia ni Cristo in Balanga Bataan. As I have seen, the place was an old house converted into a restaurant. The ambiance inside was cozy and the staff are accommodating. The interior of the restaurant was unique its just like an old restaurant because of the old tables and chairs with  a modern twist. The price of their food is not that expensive. I ordered sisig with rice and juice that cost me for only Php89.00. The food was served in a small pot and the taste was just right for me and can surpass my hungry stomach.;)
 Here are some pictures of the place:
 

 

 


 

 

Sisig-the food I ordered


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monasterio de Tarlac

Unexpected Trip To Sky Plaza Natividad Pangasinan

Venice Grand Canal Mall- Taguig