Why am I Travelling?

   

Why am I travelling? 

Is it to have pictures to post on social media?

Is it to boast to other people that I have been to these beautiful places

Is it to help other travellers out there for giving them information for their next travel to the destinations that I have been?

Is it to escape for a while in reality and have fun as long as I want?

Is it to meet new friends on the places that I have been and get to know them?

Is it because I want to learn and witness the culture of every races in the world

Is it to help the locals in their business so that they have food to eat on their next meal?

Is it because it makes me happy and improve my personality?

Is it because I'm bored with usual life and want to give a twist to be more exciting?

Is it because I want to taste diffirent kinds of food

Is it because I work ward that's why I need to travel hard?

Is it because of the phrase YOLO which means you only live once and I am seeking some adventure in my life?

     To whoever reading this
     Why are you travelling?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monasterio de Tarlac

Unexpected Trip To Sky Plaza Natividad Pangasinan

Venice Grand Canal Mall- Taguig